Minimum: 8" x 8"
Maximum Varies by Lift System
- Standard 108" wide x 120" high (we recommend Cordloop over 72" wide by 120" high)
- Standard Top Down Bottom Up 96" wide x 96" high (we recommend Cordloop Top Down Bottom Up over 72" wide x 120" high)
- Cordloop and Cordloop Top Down Bottom Up 108" wide x 120" high
- Cordless and Cordless Top Down Bottom Up 96" x 84"
- Comfort Tracks and Slumber Tracks: Standard 96" wide x 120" high, Standard Top Down Bottom Up 96" x 96", Cordloop 96" x 96", Cordloop Top Down Bottom up 96" x 96", Cordless 96" x 84", Cordless Top Down Bottom Up 96" x 84"
Varies by lift system and track options. Measure depth at the shallowest point for double hung or sliding windows
- Standard, Standard Top Down Bottom Up
- Flush mount 2"
- Shallow mount 1/2"
- Shallow mount with Comfort Tracks 3/4"
- Cordloop, Cordloop Top Down Bottom Up. Cordless, Cordless Top Down Bottom Up
- Flush mount 2 1/4"
- Shallow Mount 1/2"
- Shallow Mount with Comfort Tracks 3/4"
Capable of being continued or maintained with minimal long term effects on the environment.
Energy Thermal Efficiency
Reducing energy consumption and cost by preventing solar heat gain in the summer and heat loss in the winter.
Those that have a lesser impact on humanity and the environment. Responsible materials are made from renewable resources or recycled content, they emit low VOC’s such as toxins, allergens and carcinogens, and can be disposed of by recycling or reusing.
They also act as a barrier against cold air flow in winter, locking warm air inside. Available in the same light filtering and blackout options as our regular cellular shades, they are for inside frame mounts only. The cellular insulated blackout shades provide the maximum insulation values.