Upgrade to the Energy Saving ComforTrack Plus System to form the ultimate seal against drafty windows. The notched shade is placed between two tracks made of durable high tech plastic in white or golden oak that blend with your window casement. With the help of a special bottom rail and end caps the shade moves smoothly along the sidetracks.
Increases Energy Efficiency by 17%!
Independent Test Results Verifies ComfortTracks Effectiveness (pdf)
Side Track Information
- ComforTracks are for Inside Frame Mounted Shades only
- Comfort Tracks are cut 1/8″ shorter than the height of your window for fit.
- Minimum Depths of Windows:
- Standard and Standard Top Down Bottom Up Lift System:
- Minimum inside soffit surface (Underside of the ceiling or top of window frame.) is 1 1/2″.
- Flush Mounted Shades need a minimum of 2″ of depth on the sides. Shallow Mounted Shades need 1/2″ of depth on the sides.
- Cord Loop Lift System: Minimum inside soffit surface (top part of window closest to ceiling) is 1 5/8″. Flush Mounted Shades need a minimum of 2 1/4″ of depth on the sides. Shallow Mounted Shades need 3/4″ depth on the sides.
View More:Outdoor Shades