Features (Industrial Strength)
Specialty Industrial Strength Shades
For Tilted Windows (Either tilted inward, like a windshield, or outward, like an air traffic control tower)
- We recommend sending photos and calling for assistance with boat and crane shades.
- Can be angle cut on one or both sides (If the angles are at the same degree).
- If windows are wider at the bottom than the top the shade must be mounted on the bottom of the window frame.
- Order with a constant spring tension system to keep the shade parallel to the glass for better visibility and to keep the shade from rubbing the glass.
- Order with either Notched Tracks, cord lock, or Self Leveling Double Pulley Bottom Bars
- Notched Tracks for rectangular shaped windows only. Operates with a handle.
- Pulley locks – for relatively small windows, shades can have angle cut sides. Cords secure the shade from the center of the bottom bar.
- Self Leveling Double Pulley Bottom Bars – shades can have angle cut sides. Cords secure the shade on the sides of the window rather than center for less shade movement and less distracting cords.
We recommend sending photos and calling for assistance with boat and crane shades.
View More: Outdoor Shades