- Standard and Standard Top Down/Bottom Up: Minimum Depth 1 1/2", Flush Mount 2"
- Cord Loop, Cord Loop Top Down Bottom Up, Cordless, and Cordless Top Down Bottom Up: Minimum Depth 1 5/8", Flush Mount 2 1/4" The shade's light blocking ability is compromised by using any other mount than a Flush Mount.
- No Shallow Mount with Slumber Tracks.
Maximum Shade Sizes
(Please contact us for larger sizes.)
- Standard: 96" wide x 120" high (we recommend Cord Loop over 72" wide)
- Standard Top Down/Bottom Up: 84" wide x 96" high (we recommend Cord Loop Top Down Bottom Up over 72" wide
- Cord Loop and Top Down Bottom Up Cord Loop: 96" wide x 120" high
- Cordless and Cordless Top Down Bottom Up: 96" wide x 84" high
- No motorization available for these shades
Measuring: Precise width measurements are critical for proper performance of Slumber Shades. Measure to the nearest 1/16 and provide the narrowest width measurement along the top middle and bottom of the opening. The widest width of the window cannot exceed the narrowest width of the window by more than 1/4". Measure the height on both the left and right and provide us with the taller height. You may need to trim the top (notched end) of the rail for the short side. Side rails are manufactured 1/8" shorter than your measured inside height to make sure they will fit. Use included foam strips to seal any gaps.
Capable of being continued or maintained with minimal long term effects on the environment.
Energy Thermal Efficiency
Reducing energy consumption and cost by preventing solar heat gain in the summer and heat loss in the winter.
Those that have a lesser impact on humanity and the environment. Responsible materials are made from renewable resources or recycled content, they emit low VOC’s such as toxins, allergens and carcinogens, and can be disposed of by recycling or reusing.
They also act as a barrier against cold air flow in winter, locking warm air inside. Available in the same light filtering and blackout options as our regular cellular shades, they are for inside frame mounts only. The cellular insulated blackout shades provide the maximum insulation values.