Premium Honeycomb Cellular Skylight
Skylight Shades – Cellular –Insulated – Longer Dimensions
Our Premium Insulated Cellular Shades are designed for skylights up to 4 feet wide and 12 feet long. These double honeycomb light filtering shades are gear operated with side tracks for reliability and easy of use.
48″w x 144″h
The same light filtering colors can be used to match skylights and regular windows. The side tracks match the bottom moving rail color. These tracks close the gaps around the window and provide better insulation. The hidden gear track allows for smooth operation of the shade and locks the shade into place. Operates as a top down shade. May be upgraded to two moving rails for a top down bottom up shade.
Skylights must not be more than 3/8″ out of square (measure diagonally both directions and compare) and the widest width can’t be more than 3/8″ more than the narrowest width.
- Minimum installation angle of 5 degrees, Maximum installation angle of 85 degrees, horizontal 0 degrees and vertical 90 degree applications not recommended.
- Shade handle is an indentation in the bottom rail that you can grab with fingers or the Extension Pole
- Minimum depth for installation 1 1/2″, flush inside mounting surface including handle 3″
- Skylights must not be more than 3/8″ out of square (measure diagonally both directions and compare) and the widest width can’t be more than 3/8″ more than the narrowest width.
- For high skylights, 6′ and 12′ Extension Poles are specially designed to fit into the handle of the shade for easy operation at any angle.
- For Inside mount Only: Measure window width and height in three places to the closest 1/8″. Order the narrowest width and shortest height.
- Blocks nearly 100% of UV, blocks heat in summer, blocks cold in winter
- Only available for inside mount (photo 1)
- Always use a steel measuring tape. (photo 2)
- Measure to the nearest 1/8” (photo 3) Round DOWN, not UP, if it is 1/16th over.
- Tell us raw measurements. Do not take your own deductions.
- Always give width before height
- Measure the diagonals (top left to bottom right and vice versa)
- And always, feel free to call us for help and email us photos of the site.
- Measure width at top, middle, and bottom (A) Tell us the raw measurements. Let us take the deduction for fit. We will tell you fabric width.
- Measure the height (B) If not ordering the shade to drop all the way down, let us know.